Wednesday 9 June 2010

Getting Ready to Bake

I did a bit of shopping on my way home tonight to stock up on my baking supplies. I seem to have run out of quite a few things all at the same time. All I need to do now is to decide what I'm going to make and how to find the time to do it LOL.

I got a phone call late morning from Laura in a panic cos she had ripped her cardigan at school. I don't know what she expected me to do when I was five miles away LOL. Anyway I told her to come home at lunchtime and I popped home and made Jim and Laura some lunch, found her another cardigan and then dashed back to work. Flippin eck what next I wonder. She had the cheek to laugh at me because I was wearing my sensible steel toecap shoes and fluorescent yellow hi viz vest. I must admit it wasn't my best look but I had just left our factory in Renfrew and was on my way back to Dumbarton so I was wearing my protective clothing. At least she didn't see me in my hard hat which was still lying on the front seat of the car.

I'm off to bed now with some of my late Aunt Bessie's hand written recipe books for inspiration.

Back soon.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. They say a woman's work is never done and you prove that Wonderwoman.

    ReplyDelete