Friday 25 June 2010

Thank Crunchie It's Friday


This week has absolutely flown past and I've struggled to keep up with everything I had to do so nothing new there then LOL. Today Jim went out for lunch with his sister (Evelyn) and although he enjoyed it he was so tired when he came back that he had to go to bed for a couple of hours. While he was snoozing Laura and I were gardening. She really likes to help with the digging and planting but not so much when I ask her to do some weeding LOL. I bought her a couple of strawberry plants so that she can grow her own strawberries and she couldn't wait to get them. I'll need to get some wire netting or a little poly tunnel for her to keep the birds away though!

Here is a layout I recently completed of the girls (Laura, Sophie and Jenny) playing in the sun. They had a ball just running around barefoot, climbing trees, squirting water at each other, etc.

Gotta go now duty calls!

Fee x


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are "drawing breath". Your life is so hectic. Glad to hear Jim managed out to lunch with Evelyn; the tiredness after proves how he has to take care.
    Glad your training day was a success.
    I like the envelope liners - very posh!
    I also enjoyed your layout page, the circular paper is so effective.

    ReplyDelete