Thursday 10 June 2010

Fun in the Pool


Another busy day today and I fell asleep for an hour when I came home. I must have needed the rest but it meant that we were eating dinner at 8.30pm which is a bit late for us.
This photo on this layout was taken in Florida 2008 when Laura was having fun in the pool at the villa. The paper is from the Baby Safari Baby Girl range of papers. The backgorund paper is by Doodlebug and has embossed flowers on it (although you can't really tell from this photo). The letters were cut from chipboard using my Sizzix dies and covered with Posie Pink Bazzill then stamped with Versamark to achieve a watermark effect. I hope you like it.
Till tomorrow.
Fee X

1 comment:

  1. Like the layout - reminds me I have that paper somewhere and should put it to use instead of just enjoying possession.

    ReplyDelete