Tuesday 8 June 2010

My Poor Hubby

Yesterday evening I had to go back into work to talk to some of the guys on nightshift and I didn't get home until 10.45pm. The downside of this was that I could hardly get out of bed this morning LOL.

Jim met me today at lunchtime so that we could do a bit of shopping at our local ASDA however we had hardly got in the door before he was over tired and had to lean on the trolley from then on. When we eventully got back to the car he was exhausted and had to go straight home for a lie down. I am still very worried about him and he seems to be getting slightly worse each day which is very worrying. He has to see the Doctor again on Friday so we will see what he has to say then.

Off to bed now to catch up on some ZZZZZ's.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona

    I'm sorry to hear about Jim. I hope he gets better soon. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Jim is feeling so tired and of course will be feeling frustrated. Hope the visit to the doc gets this sorted out.
    Meantime, early bed for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jim, hope the doc can help on Friday. Sending (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sorry to hear jim is still feeling unwell and finding it hard to cope,send him best wishes from john and susannah,and you take of yourself too.gentle hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support girls. Friday can't come soon enough I think I really need the re-assurance that he will be okay. He's not had a very good day today so let's hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete