Sunday 6 June 2010

Disappearing Mojo


Well more like it has already disappeared LOL. My friend Lesley came over today as we had agreed to have a PTI day and make some cards. Unfortunately I just couldn't get into the swing of things and ended up just stamping out loads and loads of images and haven't got a completed card to show you.
The photo above was taken on Saturday evening when the girls (Laura, Sophie and Jenny) were running around playing in the sun. Earlier on, my niece Lynne came over and gave us all a file and polish and the girls were showing off their nails by making a friendship star with their fingers. I took lots of photos of them posing and generally running around having fun, no doubt you will see some of them on layouts soon.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Too much on your mind just now - playing with stamping was just enough.
    Loved the girls' nails - fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Margaret I have an awful lot on my plate right now. Fingers crossed that Jim gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete