Sunday 16 May 2010

Cropping with Friends


Today I spent some time cropping with "the girls" and we had a great time scrapping, chatting and generally putting the world to rights LOL. I actually managed to do two layouts which was good considering I didn't really start working until after lunch (what's new???). The first one I'll post today was done using the Bo Bunny Flutter Butter range of paper and stickers and the pearl swirl is by Prima. I stamped the butterfly background using my PTI butterfly stamp set and Brilliance Light Blue ink. The buttons were pinched from Val's stash as I had conveniently forgotten mine LOL. I particularly like this photo of Laura and I have used it a couple of time before. I think she looks so angelic that butter wouldn't melt and that was probably the case back then but maybe not so much now LOL.


Catch ya later gaters.


Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment