Sunday 30 May 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Laura


I can't believe that my little girl becomes a teenager today. I'm sure (like most other Mums) it seems like no time since she was born. Last night I took her and three of her friends over to the cinema at X-scape to see Streetdance 3D. The movie didn't finish until 10.45pm and they then went into the arcade, then the simulator and then faffed about posing for photos before leaving and it was 12.15am before we finally arrived home. I was exhausted but they all had a great time. The photo above shows the girls (Jenny, Laura, Sophie & Caitlyn) still wearing their 3D glasses - not a particularly good look but they were having fun with them.

Yesterday I cropped with Val, Sandra, Izzy, Lynn and Maxine and we all had a good laugh and, as usual, mucho plenty biscuits and sweets were consumed. Izzy is still on her diet so she behaved herself but the rest of us more than made up for her LOL. She has lost a lot of weight and is doing really well. I wish I had an ounce of your willpower Izzy! I wasn't particularly productive and only managed to complete two layouts all day and I struggled to do that.

Till later.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Have just caught up with the blog site.
    Happy Birthday Laura - what a good night out you had - lucky teenager!
    Loved the pavlova. It looked fab and no doubt tasted as good (even better?).
    Also I liked your card - the black and cream were great.
    Looking firward to seeing you next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Laura xxxx
    I heard you had a great night :)
    The pavlova looks scrummy...YUM ....

    ReplyDelete