Monday 3 May 2010

Back to Work ..................


and what a shock to my system. I'd forgotten how hard it was to get up at 6am and go to work. Seriously though, I am glad to be back and using my brain again and I'm sure it is like riding a bike and within a week or so I'll forget I was ever a lady of leisure for so long LOL. I'm still having problems with my back but everything else seems to either be sorted or well on the way to recovery so it's no rest for the wicked.

Yesterday Val and I did a little scrapbooking and I did a 12" x 12" page using some cardstock from the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary range and Bazzill French Vanilla. I'd like to say it all came together easily but it took me quite a while to get into the "zone". I went a bit nuts and stamped all over the Bazzill with some of my Autumn Leaves stamps to try and match the cardstock. I don't know if it worked or not but it's finished now anyway LOL. We also managed to scoff some chocolate biscuits and apple tarts while we scrapped and chatted - what's new I hear you say! The punch is my favourite deep edge heart punch by Martha Stewart and the buttons are a selection from PTI. The photo is of Jim and Laura and was taken at EPCOT in Florida in May 2008.

Off now to get some beauty sleep - I'm exhausted.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. while all I managed to do was move paper around cardstock and cut some pp LOL

    ReplyDelete