Wednesday 4 August 2010

Beautiful Bridesmaids


Whew I've been really busy at work today and just seemed to go from meeting to meeting all day and tomorrow looks like it will be more of the same. I also took Jim to see the consultant again and because of the increased problems with his leg and arm he has to go for yet another MRI scan. He also promised to chase the appointment for the neurology department as we have been waiting for about 6 weeks for this. Let's hope it comes through soon and we get some answers.

I've posted a layout I did recently using some Bo Bunny Alissa papers that I had left over. The photograph is of my nieces Lynne (now 22) and Jan (now 28) at our wedding in March 1994. I hope you like it.

We are having a Bake a Cake Competition in work every Wednesday. It is loosely based on the programme Come Dine with Me and we score each others efforts. Last week it was Jacqueline's turn and she made individual cheesecakes with fresh strawberries on top - YUMMY! Today it was Namdeep's turn and she made an eggless Carrot and Walnut Cake. It was lovely and very light. It is my turn next week and I'm still faffing about thinking about what to make. They have already had my pavlova, carrot cake, fruit loaf and chocolate fudge cake so I really need to make something different. I'm contemplating making a red velvet cake but I may need to have a practice run first. The other things I thought about were shortbread or chocolate brownies. I haven't made any of these before so I will definitely need to have a go.

Gotta go now. C U tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are back on line.
    Hope Jim hears from neurology soon - it's about time!
    Your chocolate fudge cake sounds yummy!
    The scrapbooking page is fab!
    Try not to overdo things - there doesn't seem to be enough hours in your day.

    ReplyDelete