Saturday 21 August 2010

A Scrappin Good Day


I spent this afternoon scrapping with Margaret, Izzy Lesley and Val. Poor Sandra was supposed to join us but she slipped in work last week and has hurt her leg and is now on crutches so she can't drive. We missed you Sandra and we also missed the fab choccy biccys you normally bring with you LOL. Get well soon.

Lesley was very productive today and made quite a few lovely cards. Luckily for us she also made a lovely banana loaf as well and we managed to scoff it between us. I managed to do a couple of layouts using cardstock from the My Mind's Eye Be Loved collection. I hope you like the one I've posted today. This photo of Laura and I was taken in Majorca in July 2008 and it is one of my favourites. I also love the ticket die and stamp set from PTI it actually belongs to Lesley but she let me have a little play. The little doilies are another little item belonging to Lesley. I did ink the doilies with a Brilliance Inkpad in pearescent poppy - cute or what?

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo of you and Laura, the colours on the LO are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete