Friday 13 August 2010

Molly's First Outing / Welcome Baby Zac


Today was the day when Molly was allowed out of the garden for the first time. She hasn't quite got the idea yet that she is supposed to do her "business" when she is out for a walk and she seems to hang onto it until she gets back home LOL. I suppose she will learn in time.

The layout I've posted is another one using the Petal Pushers paper range from Bo Bunny. This photo was taken at Aquatica Water Park in Florida in May 2008.
Congratulations to my friend Margaret and her husband John, they have both just become grandparents for the very first time. I'm looking forward to seeing some photographs soon.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good wishes.
    That layout is so good.
    Hope Molly soon gets the message - I'm sure she will - being such a clever wee dog.

    ReplyDelete