Tuesday 10 August 2010

Puppy Love


The title of this layout says it all. The paper is vintage (old) Ki Memories and I've had it for ages so it was nice to be able to put it to good use at last. The photo is really sweet with Molly cuddling into Jim's shoulder.

I took a half day holiday today to take Laura to buy some more school stuff. Her friend Jenny came with us and we shopped till we dropped. ~When I say dropped I mean dropped into Costa Coffee for smoothies, hot chocolate with cream and a selection of cupcakes LOL. Rocky road cupcakes were the flavour of the day and Laura and Jenny quickly scoffed theirs. I was left wishing that I had ordered one instead of the lemon one I had.

It's my turn to provide the home baking in the office tomorrow so I've been busy baking tonight. I have two pavlovas ready for the cream and fruit to be added tomorrow morning and I'm just off to rustle up a couple of fruit loaves to go with them. I'd better get a move on or I'll be up all night.

TTFN

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. When do you draw breath?
    You are always so busy - you make me feel tired for you.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete