Monday 30 August 2010

Apologies ............

............... for not being able to post for a few days I've just been very busy with life in general. I've also had a lot on at work and although I enjoy my job I've been working so hard I've fallen fall asleep watching tv every night. I think I'll need try to get out of the office on time this week so that I can catch up on the domestic chores side of things.

On Saturday my friends Val and Lesley came over and we had some crafting time. Val and I weren't very productive but Lesley managed to churn out quite a few lovely cards. The usual biscuits, pancakes and chat were the order of the day and we had a nice time.

Yesterday, Laura and I started to clear out some of my kitchen cupboards. As usual there was lots of stuff that had got pushed to the back of the cupboard and had to go in the bin. Laura was a fantastic help and we got the job done in no time at all. Perhaps we will tackle the other side of the kitchen next week LOL.

Today's layout is one I completed last week and it is a picture of Laura on holiday in Majorca in 2008. The cardstock is Be Loved from My Mind's Eye. I used the little doilies on this layout too and coloured them using PTI Vintage Cream Ink as it was a perfect match for the paper. The little metal charm is from my stash and I think it just finishes it off. I hope you like it.

TTFN.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. I have just caught up on last two blogs - apologies. I liked the card and layout with Laura the star!
    Despite being so busy at work you manage a lot of extras - signing (great!) and cleaning kitchen cupboards WOW!
    Looking forward to Saturday's crop.

    ReplyDelete