Sunday 8 August 2010

Sunny Sunday


Today was a beautiful sunny day and I managed to get two loads of washing out and dried YIPPEE! Molly has taken issue with the church bells which are just across the river from us and they ring from 9.50am until 10am and she barked almost constantly during that time. Jim picked her up to try to stop her barking and all she did was modify the bark into a grumpy little "RUFF" until he put her down then she went nuts again.

My friend Lesley was due to come down for a visit today but due to some crazy roadwork situation on the Erskine Bridge she spent most of the afternoon on the M8 and didn't make it. Never mind Lesley we can catch up next weekend.

The layout I've posted today is one that I did yesterday. I used the new Petal Pushers range from Bo Bunny which is lovely, bright and very girly and I think you will see quite a bit of this on the blog soon cos I've got quite a lot of photos that would suit this range.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment: