Wednesday 11 August 2010

Howdy Folks ................



just checking in for a few minutes before going to bed. I am sooooo tired tonight - probably due to the fact that I was up until 1.30am this morning. I baked and then started to watch Robson Green in Wire in the Blood. It was an old episode but it was one that I had missed and I really do like him as an actor. I came home at lunchtime to whip the cream for the pavlovas and Laura helped me to do that and also to decorate them with fresh raspberries YUMMY!



The baking was well received and everyone enjoyed it. Next week it's Lynn's turn to provide the goodies and I'm looking forward to that.



I've posted another layout this time using cardstock from My Mind's Eye. This photo of Jim was taken at Loch Lomond Shores in June this year. I think it is a good likeness of Jim and I like the fact that you can see Loch Lomond and Ben Lomond in the background. The flourishes and post marks are stamps by Autumn Leaves.


Byeeeeeee for now.


Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Photograph and layout. The scenery and paper are such a good match.
    From Gran!!!
    Zac was born on Tuesday - 8lb 9oz - a perfect baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE AND congratulations to both you and John on becoming grandparents. Looking forward to seeing a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete