Thursday 5 August 2010

Pretty Flowers at Luss


Here is a layout I completed recently. The paper is by Prima and is from their Watercolour collection. The flowers and the pearl and diamante swirl are also from Prima. These photographs were taken in the early morning before the usual coach loads of tourists appeared. Normally the main street through the village is crowded and it's difficult to take a photo without people popping up all over the place LOL. I also liked the rub ons I used for the title, they are by Making Memories and were a bit of a bargain buy (£2).
Today was busy, busy, busy and I hopped from meeting to meeting all day. I've got so much to do tomorrow I don't think I'll be able to get half of it done but I'll try anyway.
Molly gets her second jag tomorrow afternoon and then we have to wait another week before she can get out and mix with other dogs. We are all looking forward to taking her for a walk on her lead. She is not very happy to wear it but I'm sure she will get used to it.
Catch ya tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Loved the layout. Luss is so picturesque with lovely flowers and your page caught its beauty so well.

    ReplyDelete