Sunday 21 June 2009

A Busy Day Making Gifts


Today I made this personalised stationery set to give to one of Laura's teachers as a thank you gift. The set includes 6 cards and envelopes and, using my trust Scor-pal, I managed to make the box and all the trimmings from 2 sheets of cardstock. I used one of my favourite Papertreyink stamps sets for this project. The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye which I used with a Dark Brown Bazzill. Photo courtesy of my friend Sandra who is a genius with a camera.

I've also been busy finishing off the gifts for Laura to give her 5 closest friends when they finish school on Friday. I love these little autograph books and hope that they have great fun getting them signed. I used Doodlebug papers for the covers, die cut a bookplate using my red sizzix die and added a couple of co-ordinating brads. I used my stamping up file tab punch for the inserts and voila! So that no-one is left out I'm now working on another smaller version for the rest of the class - looks like tomorrow will be another busy day.
My friend Val helped out by making two cute little backpacks for Laura's little Buddies in Primary 1. I've just got to do a couple of finishing touches and then I'll post a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment