Wednesday 24 June 2009

I'm Addicted

Has anyone tried the Thorntons Strawberry Crush white chocolate bar? They are fab and I absolutely adore them. Not good for the figure I know but hey ho a bit too late to worry about it.

Today was Laura's last day at the childminders. She has been with Linda a couple of days a week for the last 3 years and I'm sure she will miss going along there after school. I made one of the Personalised Stationery Sets as a gift for Linda and she was delighted with it.

I delivered the Autograph Books to the School today ready to be handed out tomorrow. The Head Teacher and Office Staff thought they were fantastic so let's hope the children like them too. I also finished off the backpacks for Emily and Aidan (Laura's P1 buddies) and I also made them a card and a little bag of sweets so they can also be delivered tomorrow which leaves Friday free for all the teacher gifts to be handed in. I will need to get cracking and get everything finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment