Tuesday 16 June 2009

Greetings From Widow Twankey

Well I certainly feel like Widow Twankey - all I've done yesterday and today is wash and iron and wash and iron. I'm just trying to get stuff ready for our holiday. We won't be going for a while yet but I thought I'd make the best of the weather and make a start. My DH brought the cases down from the loft today so that I can start to pack them.

Laura has her Leavers Farewell tomorrow evening at her school and we are looking forward to it. It won't be long before school breaks up for the summer and she is looking forward to her new life at secondary school. She will be going to the local high School Vale of Leven Academy. I went there myself (and survived) so hopefully she will enjoy it.

I've just visited one of my favourite papercraft sites http://www.papertreyink.com/ and, as usual, have ordered myself a few little treats. I didn't choose anything from the new June release but preferred a couple of older sets. Can't wait for them to arrive so that I can play!

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment