Monday 8 June 2009

Sunny Sunday




Yesterday was a lovely day here in Sunny Scotland. Our recent bout of fabulous weather had disappeared but came back yesterday, a little cooler and more bearable.




All the sunshine seemed to help my creativity and my BF Val and I designed and made a receipe box for our next Scor-pal Class on the 13th June. It was one of these times when everything came together quite easily (which makes a change LOL). We used the Unity Stamp Set 'Home made by' which is really fantastic value at £19.99 and, as usual has a huge number of images for the price. This set is available from www.thepapercraftcompany.co.uk and is very good value as you also receive a free wood mounted image for stamping the actually recipe cards. I can see me making quite a few of these for gifts in the future. See photo above and I'll post details of the box after the class.

It looks like it is going to be another sunny day so I'm off now to get my daily chores started.


Fee x






No comments:

Post a Comment