Thursday 18 June 2009

Proud Mummy

The Leavers Farewell was fabulous and I have to confess I had a tear in my eye. It was done in the style of The Apprentice, complete with Sir Alan Sugar and his sidekicks Margaret and Nick. The children were the apprentices and they all played their parts beautifully. They each had pieces to say about their time at the school and their special memories. Then they showed a video with snippets from Primary 1 to Primary 7. It was lovely to be reminded of just how little they were when they started and to see them all now so confident and ready to go to secondary school. When they sang a song called Believe which is all about moving onwards and believing in yourself I was gone and had to choke back the tears. Tomorrow is the school service and I just hope I can make it without blubbing.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment