Sunday 28 June 2009

Hot Date With a Married Man

Yep I had a hot date last night and didn't come home until midnight LOL but before you burst a blood vessel i should point out that Jim and I went to the cinema at X-scape to see Angels and Demons. It was great to get out and watch a movie that was rated higher than a 12. The reason for this mad impetuous night out was the fact that Laura was at a sleepover at her friends house so we were freeeeeeeeee! I picked her up today at 12 noon and by 2.3opm she was off out again to go swimming, back at 5.30pm then her cousin Kirsty arrived to take her out for dinner at 6pm - what a social life! I'm now waiting on her coming back so that I can take her to my sisters to get her hair trimmed.

I didn't get too much done in the way of card making yesterday but I did make a couple of cards with the papertrey ink With Sympathy and Life stamp sets. My sister came over and I helped her make a card for her friend's birthday so everyone was happy. The whole day kinda ran away from me yesterday and I didn't get to do half the things I wanted to so I have a lot to catch up on today.

Till later

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment