Tuesday 23 June 2009

Pretty Tootsies

Yesterday I went for a long overdue pedicure. I thought I'd try somewhere a bit different and as a treat to myself I'd go somewhere a little bit posher than my usual local salon. I booked myself into PureSpa at Silverburn in Glasgow and off I trotted. It was very relaxing and my toenails are now sporting a lovely sparkly pink polish. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the fact that it didn't include doing your heels (which I thought was a main part of a pedicure). Apparently that is an extra! When I asked for it to be included the girl said that she didn't have the time as she had another client after me. Looks like my local salon maybe gives the better deal.

I picked up a couple of hard backed notebooks in the 3 for 2 sale at The Stationery Box with the intention of making some more Teacher gifts. Don't know if I'll have the time to do this but we'll see.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment