Thursday 11 June 2009

Playing With Copic Markers

Apologies for not posting yesterday but I treated myself to a day off to play with my Copic Markers. My friend Karen Watson and I attended the Copic Design Event at CHA, Los Angeles in January this year to become Certified Copic Designers. I came back full of good intentions to use these but as usual, time has run away with me and I hadn't really had time to practice. However, after playing for a whole afternoon I will be using them all the time from now on. I think they are absolutely fantastic and I had great fun. I have the Copic Ciao set and there are 144 colours in this range. Now I would be the first to admit that I'm no artist but these pens blend so well together you can really achieve amazing results.

Off now to do some more weeding in the garden while the sun is shining - well someone has to do it and my DH is "allergic to weeds" apparently!

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment