Saturday 27 June 2009

Last Day at Primary School





Yesterday poor Laura struggled into school with her assortment of gifts that ranged from decorated coasters, boxes of hand made cards and sweets, backpacks and personalised tea/coffee mug sets. Everyone was very appreciative of their gifts which makes the effort so worthwhile.

I was just a wee bit emotional when school let out and all the children came running out cheering and laughing ready to start the summer holidays. Primary 7 were the last to come out into the playground and the daft mums (me included) were waiting with party cannons, streamers and part poppers and gave them a great big cheer They had all taken in their sweatshirts to be signed and when they came out wearing them they looked like a bunch of refugees but they were happy.

The whole class then walked to our local McDonalds for lunch and then onto Loch Lomond Shores where they spent the afternoon shopping, riding the train, paddling at the edge of the Loch and generally monkeying around to let off some steam.

My friend Kerry texted me last night to say she has her project organised for our meet up on the 28th July so I'd better try and dream something fabulous up soon or I'll be rushing at the last minute. Okay, okay I know I'm always last minute but I'm trying to organise myself (honest).

Val and I are getting together today and I would like to have a play with some of my new Papertreyink stamp sets. I have several sets that I am ashamed to say have never yet seen an ink pad. I'm going to rectify that today and get stamping as I really need to make some cards after spending so much time doing teacher gifts.

Till later ...........

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment