Tuesday 9 June 2009

Oooh My Back Is Sore

I've been busy trying to get my garden into shape before the weather changes again. I'm definitely getting too old for weeding LOL. Anyway it's not finished but it looks a lot better than it did. Is it my imagination or have ants taken over the world??? We seem to have zillions of the little blighters at the moment although I should maybe have said that we "had" zillions before I went made skooshing ant powder around like a mad woman. Hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more tomorrow (if my old bones will stand the pace).

Gotta go now and get Laura's uniform ready for school tomorrow. She needs the formal uniform tomorrow as they are getting their photograph taken for the local newspaper. It really does look smart and I actually prefer it to the polo shirt and sweatshirt she normally wears. I can't actually believe that she will be going to secondary school after the summer - where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment