Friday 19 June 2009

Leavers Service

The Leavers Service went well and I had to have a little weep seeing my "baby" up there on the stage and remembering the day she went to school only 7 short years ago. I don't know where the time has gone. She was so little the day she started and looking at her now she is all grown up. I was fine until the woman next to me started to blub and then I started. It's the words of the songs they sang that really got to me because it is all about believing in yourself and moving on. I managed to get through 3 paper hankies before the end LOL.

School stops on Friday 26th so I'm busy making gifts for her closest friends and for some of the Teachers and Staff at the school. I've made covers for 6 autograph books tonight so I'll need to finish these tomorrow and then get on with some cards and teacher gifts. I've been talking about doing these since February but haven't made much progress but then again I usually work better under pressure (which is just as well).

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment