Wednesday 7 October 2009

A Halloween Disco - it's only 7th October!

Laura came home from school today and announced that her school Halloween Disco is tomorrow evening. It seems a bit early to me but hey ho I hope they have fun. Luckily we had already organised her costume and she will be dressing up as a devil (there's typecasting for you LOL). I spent this afternoon stamping up some clear plastic food bags and Laura filled them with some sweets to give to her friends so we are all set.

My BF Val came down to visit today and we had quite a productive day. Val was working on one of her lovely shaped minibooks. I made 25 of the 90th birthday party invitations that I said I would make for my mum. Only another 10 to do and that will be me finished. I'll probably not get around to doing the rest until Friday or Saturday though as I'm out all day tomorrow.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment