Saturday 24 October 2009

SECC - What A Disappointment


I went along to the Craft Show at the SECC yesterday just to see if there was anything new that I couldn't live without. Surprise, surprise, there wasn't! I was very disappointed in the show and the quality of stuff on sale. It seems to be going downhill every year and I'm glad we don't do it anymore. There was one stand that was selling end of range scrapbooking stuff at good prices but there was very little else of much interest to me. I also grudge being charged £6.70 to get in then have to pay £5 to use the car park - daylight robbery methinks LOL.

Here is one of the pages from the little 8" x 8" scrapbook I made earlier in the week. I used mainly black and white photos for this album because I think it goes well with the SEI Grandpa's Attic paper range. I hope you like it - Laura looks soooo cute.

Last night we went to the Church Beetle Drive and what a laugh we had. We took Laura's friends (Sophie & Jenny) with us and we all had a ball. The girls were delighted to win prizes for their efforts and we also managed to win a couple of prizes in the raffle - result!
Tomorrow I have a Scor-pal class and then I hope to do some more scrapping (well that is the plan anyway).

Till then.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fee, hope you are well. Fab scrapbook page, such a wonderful pic and beautiful sentiment. I never went to the craft show this year I find that I get everything I need shopping online but sometimes it is good to actually pick up a product and look at it. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete