Thursday 29 October 2009

Relaxation Time

I treated myself to a massage at my local beauty salon today. It was fab and just exactly what I needed to help restore my equilibrium (oooh good word for this time on a Thursday evening eh?)

I then had to pick Laura up from school and whizz over to Braehead to buy her a new pair or trainers as she has managed to detach the sole from one of hers. She then went off to the Youth Club for a couple of hours and I just sat and chilled - fantastic. I really could do with a couple of days like this but I have no chance.

As the weather was so horrible today I couldn't get the washing dried so I eventually put it over the radiators indoors. At least I didn't have to do the ironing but it only puts off the evil day LOL.

More tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment