Sunday 18 October 2009

Ricky Was Robbed


I'm fizzing mad at the X-Factor results tonight - there is no way that Ricky should have gone. I really do feel that he gave the better performance at the Sing Off. I can't understand how John & Edward are still hanging on as they really are tone deaf LOL.

Anyway, I had a lovely day today hanging out with good friends, laughing, making cards and eating biscuits - fantastic. The card posted above was designed and made by my BF Valerie Jane Moffat for The Papercraft Company. These hedgehogs are really cute and we do love Penny Black stamps. I hope you like the card.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x


1 comment:

  1. lovely card Val :lol: Glad to see that Fee has managed to get you to display your work! so what is your next project for the Papercraft company? ;)

    ReplyDelete