Tuesday 27 October 2009

Madness!


Tuesday evenings are always busy in our house nowadays. Laura has netball practice straight after school, we then head out to Dominos for takeaway pizza, home to eat it, then she is off to help at the local Rainbow Group, back home again to do gazillions of homework, shower, hair washing and drying and eventually ...................... bed. Whew I'm exhausted just writing all that LOL. Tonight I had some time to myself and popped along to a jewellery party. I didn't buy any jewellery but my Mum bought me a beautiful turquoise pashmina and I bought a lovely beaded evening bag. All I need to do now is to find somewhere to go to show it off LOL.

I have uploaded another layout that I did recently. The photo is 4 years old and was taken during a trip to the Glasgow Science Centre it was waaaay overdue to be scrapped. The paper is from the Ooh La La range by My Minds Eye - I hope you like it.

Till later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment