Sunday 25 October 2009

Planning A Getaway


I had a nice day today crafting with friends. The Scor-pal class went well and everyone loved the fold out stationery box that we made. We used one of my favourite paper ranges (Manhattan from Autumn Leaves). I have posted a photo of another scrapbook page that I managed to do earlier in the week. The photo is one of my all time favourites and it was taken whilst on holiday in Majorca a couple of years ago. I hope you like it too. The paper is Basic Grey (shock horror!!!), the chipboard frame is by Technique Tuesday and the ribbon is from PTI. I brought back some of these chipboard frames from Florida last year and this is only the second one I've used. Something tells me I have too much stash when I've only just got around to using these LOL.

I've spent this evening trying to sort out a Halloween costume for Laura for next week. She wants to go out trick or treating with friends on Saturday evening and I've agreed to let her go on the condition that I drive them around and wait in the car at the end of the street. She was not overly happy about that but hey I'd rather play safe. She also has a Guide Halloween Party next Monday evening and would like to wear a different outfit (no pressure LOL).

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. shock horror indeed! you did have to lie down in a darkened room to recover from BG stress LOL. Great LO and fab photo
    valxx

    ReplyDelete