Monday 12 October 2009

Trouble Scrapping with Prima


My scrapping style is very clean cut and every so often I try to push back the boundaries and do something shabby chic or inky (which is right out of my comfort zone). I tried to do this on Sunday and failed - miserably LOL! I had bought some gorgeous Prima paper and flowers and I was determined to work with them. The first attempt went in the bin cos I just wasn't pleased with the result. The second page I liked better probably because there wasn't a ripped or torn inky piece of paper anywhere LOL. Here is the result - I hope you like it. Paper is from Prima's Flirty range. Flourish Stamps are from Autumn Leaves and the heart I love you stamp is from Prima. I used my threading water punch too (about time I hear you say) and I placed some little blue pearls in the holes under the photo.
Till later.
Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fee, hope you are well. What a gorgeous page. Love the paper you have used and the little pearls are so perfect. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn I'm glad you like the page - you would have so not liked the other one LOL. I just couldn't get it to work out.

    ReplyDelete