Monday 26 October 2009

Christmas Card


Here is a card I designed for a recent Christmas Card Workshop using Adornit papers and Bazzill Cardstock and my Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (I love this folder). The image is by Stampendous and is one of their new range of cling stamps. When this range first came out I didn't quite get it that you affixed the stamp to an acrylic block using the cling which is attached to the stamp. Thicko here tried to peel it off and stick it to the block and wondered why it wouldn't stick DOH!!! Well I never claimed to be the most intelligent person on earth LOL.

Today I tried to catch up with some washing and ironing - I really don't know where all the washing comes from in this house as my laundry baskets are never empty. I did manage to get some washing out today and it stayed dry which was fantastic so more ironing tomorrow I guess LOL.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment