Tuesday 6 October 2009



I wasn't happy with the invitation I did for my Mum's Guild 90th Birthday invitation. The logo that I downloaded from the web wasn't as sharp as I would have liked and it was very plain cos I will have to make about 40 of them asap. I spent this afternoon coming up with an alternative and gave them both to her for her meeting tonight so that the ladies can choose which one they prefer.

Laura decided that she wanted to volunteer as a helper at Rainbows and tonight was her first night. She was a little bit apprehensive about going but when I picked her up she had thoroughly enjoyed herself. She is growing up so fast and is now making decisions about what she wants to do and then she just goes ahead and organises things. She has also volunteered to help at the church holiday club next week and the first I knew about it was when I got a call from the Minister to say that they would love to have her LOL.

Here is another card that I did today - I hope you like it. The paper is Autumn Leaves and the stamp if from a Stamping Up set I purchased last year. I used versamark and gold embossing powder then heat embossed the image.


I'm looking forward to scrapping with my BF Val tomorrow. Since I stopped working we try to sneak in a wee day scrapping or card making on a regular basis.

Until tomorrow.


Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Fee, love the red paper you have used and the gold that you've stamped with is fab. A gorgeous Christmas card hun. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the card Dawn.

    ReplyDelete