Thursday 15 October 2009

Patiently Waiting




Well OK perhaps patiently is not the word but I am waiting with bated breath for the new PTI October release tonight at 10pm EST. I've tried to wait up a few time but always fall asleep before the release party gets started. To try and get around this I had a few hours sleep earlier this evening and here I am blogging at 3am LOL. Just gotta keep awake.

I made a card today using My Little Yellow Bicycle papers and one of my favourite Unity stamp sets Wild and Crazy Bunch - I hope you like it. Remind me not to post as late as this again as I uploaded the wrong photo. The blue/green card above is made from the same Unity set and was made for The Papercraft Company by Karen Watson. My card is the yellow/white and orange one and I have used the same image but the papers are from the Baby Girl Safari range from My Little Bicycle . I love these papers and I hope you like the cards.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Fee, looks familiar! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more late nights for you Miss !!!! Knew it was the wrong card right away LOL. Get your own ones uploaded tonight, they are FAB too LOL.( don't upload them all at once, you'll make me feel inferior . . again! LOL)
    Karen...just as well we know friends can make mistakes LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fee, I tried staying up late last night but gave up at around half 1. I was just way too tired. Might try the nap for next month. Hmm maybe not. Fab release this month. Loving the button stamps set. The gingerbread man is just so cute. lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Val I need to get to bed early tonight I had a whole hours sleep between 5am and 6am this morning and a couple of hours before midnight. I did only upload one card just so that you would not feel inferior LOL. As if!!!

    Lesley,

    I loved the new PTI releases and had to ask Debbie to order Button Bits (in case it went out of stock before your friend gets to the States next month). I'm preparing my list atm. I love the tags as well as quite a few others LOL.

    ReplyDelete