Monday 7 September 2009

Clever Boy














Today was a day for catching up with friends. First of all I met my friend Janette at Silverburn and then I had lunch with Kerry at Starbucks (also in Silverburn). It was great to catch up and lunch was great so thank you Kerry. On the way home I stopped off at IKEA (on how I hate that store). I think it is because I get so disoriented in there. I was looking for a £5 sewing set for my evening class which I managed to find after about a 45 minute search LOL. I decided that I was going to make a Roman blind for my kitchen which is particularly brave since I don't have a clue when it comes to sewing. The class went quite well and I managed to cut my fabric and lining, pin it and machine stitch it. Not bad for someone who is challenged in the sewing department. Roll on next week.

We had a special visitor in the shop on Sunday when my BF Val brought in her gorgeous little grandson Jack. He is such a good natured wee boy and he played quite happily with his toys and the cupboard doors. Just before they left he discovered he could twirl the paper racks round and round and he was also able to take some of the papers out too. Looks like we'll need to keep an eye on him cos he can now move like lighting and I have no doubt that he could strip a rack of paper in 60 seconds LOL.

He is a picture of the card I've been making since Saturday - YES Saturday! I kept getting interrupted and it took me until this afternoon to get it finished. The image is from Everday Button Bits by PTI and I twinkled a couple of the buttons for some extra bling.

Till ra morra.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. love the card Fee and.............I'm sure I know that baby !!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, Love your card. It is so cute. I am so loving the everyday button bits stamp. It really is the cutest. Lesleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments girls. I just love these stamps and can't wait until I get some time to do something else with them.

    ReplyDelete