Friday 11 September 2009

Where has my mojo gone?

I tried all afternoon to design some cards and for the life of me I just couldn't get my mojo going. My BF Val was with me but I'm afraid we were both suffering from the same problem. We tried to rectify the problem firstly by eating a Twirl, then we had lunch (fabulous Morton's crispy rolls), then we managed to consume some chocolate biscuits and muffins. Come to think of it we probably didn't have time to make cards LOL. Here is the one card I did manage to make (Val helped with the bow as I was being particularly dim at that particular time). I wanted to do something a bit different from the traditional Christmas card hence the reason for the pink/black colour mix and no greeting on the front. Patterned paper is by Ki Memories and the stamps are from PTI Sign Language. Tree is twinkled with glamour dust and the ink is Hibiscus Burst. I do like these stamps but you have little room for error with this set as the images fit together extremely neatly. Perhaps I'll get on better tomorrow - well I can but try.
Till later

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. It was worth the wait and I must say that the "bow" is especially good !! he he he !!!

    ReplyDelete