Sunday 20 September 2009

Craft Room Update

I've been busy painting my craft room with the aid of my new BF (Percy the Paint Pod). He is so well behaved and has made the job ten times easier than it would have been with my old roller and paint tray.

On the craft front there was a Scor-pal class today and we made a lovely little clutch bag using Bazzill Swiss Dot and Chatterbox Boy Plaid Cardstock. I'd like to say the girls had fun making it but things got a bit heated when they tried to use the Stamping Up Scallop Border Punch LOL. I've never heard so much moaning in my life LOL. Well we did say we would teach you something new!

Laura has to design a Christmas Card for her Art Class at School and she decided to make a few cards today (at the last minute). Good old Mum and Auntie Val came to the rescue to give her a few tips. She ended up with three cards but her favourite was a Manga Stamp from Sugar Nellie. I wasn't sure if I liked them at first but this one is lovely when it is all coloured in.

Till later.

Fee x

2 comments: