Tuesday 15 September 2009

Too Pooped To Party

Apologies for not blogging last night but I had a pretty busy day yesterday and my sewing class was last night. I decided not to do anything else with my roman blind but use use the time to cut out curtains for my craft room. I had been struggling with these for a while mainly because of the volume of material required. Anyway they have all been cut out and I now need to pin the side seams ready for stitching.

I tried waiting up for the new PTI September release party but I was so tired I feel asleep on the sofa with my knees bent and my laptop balanced on them OUCH! I wakened around 6.15 am and couldn't move I was sooooo stiff LOL. I switched on my pc to see what I had missed and saw on the BBC News that the actor Patrick Swayze had passed away from pancreatic cancer. He will probably be remembered best for his roles in Dirty Dancing and Ghost. I loved both of these movies and would watch them continuously no problem at all. RIP Patrick.


Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey as Johnny Castle & Baby in Dirty Dancing 1987 - FANTASTIC

Till Later.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Get in line Miss Kerry he he!!! I need a new bathroom blind xxx

    ReplyDelete