Friday 18 September 2009

Oh the Joys of ...........................

IKEA *?!*?! I've said it before and I'll say it again I hate that store. Not the products but the layout and whole process of trying to lug stuff onto a trolley, wait half an hour to pay and then not being able to take my trolley out to the main car park makes me hopping mad. On a more positive (and calm) note I did purchase my new Expedit shelving and a few other bits and pieces for my new craft room at home.

I was unsuccessful in finding a painter that could do up the room this side of Christmas so I bravely (OR STUPIDLY) decided that I would just do all the painting myself. In order to make it as easy as possible I bought myself a Dulux Paint Pod and I love it - it does everything but put the kettle on LOL. It made painting the ceiling an absolute breeze and I can't wait until I can start putting the emulsion on the walls.

I'll update you with some more progress tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment