Thursday 3 September 2009

Looking Forward to ...................................

One month to go and counting down! A friend of mine brought it to my attention today that World Card Making Day is on 3rd October this year. No pressure everyone I just thought I'd mention it LOL.

Does this cake look fab or what!!! I'd like to say I made it and I certainly would like to eat it as it looks absolutely yummy but I didn't and I can't. This gorgeous creation comes courtesy of Martha Stewart.
Now I've got the munchies - again!!!
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

3 comments:

  1. It looks fab BUT... it would need at least another inch of cream on each layer LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. World card making day ....what's on that weekend hunny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMSL at both your comments. 1" of cream and chocolate cake coming right up.

    ReplyDelete