Monday 21 September 2009

It's Official - We Have Gremlins

These little people have managed to hide the lead for my camera. I can't find it anywhere Grrr!Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Today was another busy day and I was up at 6.00 am to give my craft room a second coat of paint. I just finished the third wall when DH's friend Colin dropped in to help assemble my new furniture and put up a couple of shelves. My paint brush was mothballed for a couple of hours to let the boys get macho and impress me with their use of tools. I've now finished the walls and just need to do the gloss painting tomorrow.

I went along to my sewing class tonight and put my name down for the Christmas Classes too (glutton for punishment eh?)

I'm a bit tired tonight probably due to all that rolling, bending and stretching so I'm off to bed now.

See ya soon.

Fee X

No comments:

Post a Comment