Friday 25 September 2009

Thank Goodness Thursday is Over



I've been chasing my tail all day today and anything I seemed to organise had to be re-organised or rearranged WAHH!!! First of all I had arranged to meet Kerry at Braehead at 12 noon to deliver some My Minds Eye cardstock that she needed. Silly me forgot that I had a hair appointment at 12.15pm and I had to re-organise to meet Kerry at 2pm. The day went on like that and I was held up on the M8 at the Erskine Bridge for 45 minutes on the way home too. I whizzed home after I managed to get over the bridge and made dinner and shipped Laura off to the Youth Club at 7pm. After last nights exploits I was tired and sat down for 5 minutes, the next thing I knew the phone was ringing - it was 9.30pm and I was supposed to have collected Laura at 9pm. I made a mad dash to pick her up and although she was fine I felt terrible for falling asleep and not being there to collect her. When I got there the Youth Club Leader was very nice and announced "Laura - your Gran is here to collect you". Exit one very annoyed Mum LOL. I suppose being an older Mum I could possibly be her Gran but I'm not and I get a bit ratty when people say that. Especially since the guy was a bald, social worker type with a scarf round his neck trying to look trendy (and I bet he is older than me).

Anyway enough of my ranting - here is a little card using one of my favourite Penny Black stamps. Cardstock is Crimson Bazzill and I've coloured the organza ribbon using a copic marker. Hope you like it.

I'm now off to bed and I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment