Saturday 12 September 2009

What A Day!

Bad start to the day when I couldn't find 2 of the card samples for the card class. They didn't turn up until later afternoon when Val found them in a drawer WAAHH. I'm obviously losing it big time cos I'm sure I looked in that drawer. Anyway everyone seemed to enjoy themselves so I suppose it wasn't that big a deal but it seemed like it at at the time as I almost drove myself nuts looking for them.

After lunch it was time to make Val's Exploding Box. As usual she did a great job (even though she says she didn't). The end result was lovely and I'll post a photo of it soon. Poor Val was feeling a bit under the weather today and I hope she feels more like her "old" self tomorrow LOL.

I'm feeling a bit wiped out tonight so think I'll try and get an early night.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment