Wednesday 2 September 2009

Bit of a Health Scare

Apologies for not blogging since last week but last Thursday morning I got up as usual, went downstairs, sat down on the sofa and then experienced tingling in my arms, shortness of breath and chest pains. To cut a long story short I ended up in hospital for the entire day getting a range of tests. I'm happy to say that my heart seems to be okay and it may have been caused by a reaction to some new medication that I am on. I did get a fright as I have never experienced anything like this before and I hope never again.

Today my BF Val and I spent the day crafting, or to be more precise Val crafted and I faffed around trying to make some cards. Not my most productive of days but I did like the cards I made. We did find the time to eat a whole apple tart though LOL. It was yummy!

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. You did really well considering you have been poorly hunny. Truth be told, you enjoyed watching me work so hard LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still taking it easy (which is not easy for me LOL).

    Val - I did enjoy watching you working hard - and I didn't even have to use the whip LOL. You were very focussed and I must take a leaf out of your book this weekend.

    ReplyDelete