Sunday 27 September 2009

Early Riser


I'm up early today cos I'm going to crop with Val, Izzy and Sandra YIPPEE! We are going to try to last 12 hours but as I didn't get much sleep last night I may fall asleep mid afternoon. LOL. I'm so looking forward to trying out a couple of projects that Val and I have been planning so watch this space.

Yesterday, I went to IKEA (again) to get some more bits and pieces for my craft room and ended up spending £110 on drawers etc for my Expedit Unit. I still need a 120cm x 60cm white table but they are out of stock at the moment and I'm hoping DH will find it in his heart to go and get it today if it is back in stock. The room is coming along nicely and all the painting is done, the colours are very pale green and pink. Flooring is laid, unit built and I'm in the middle of putting everything back and tarting it up a bit with the aid of my trusty punches and cricut machine. I hate putting everything back cos I never want to throw stuff out but I'll have to. I've posted a sneak peek but that is all for the moment until I get myself organised.


Till later.


Fee x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Fee, Your craft room looks fab from the snapshot we have seen. Can't wait to see more. Where did you get the plastic shelves for your expedit unit? Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are 12" x 12" paper trays from Display Dynamics and each slot can take 6 trays. Jim usually has them in the shop and they are sold in boxes of 10.

    ReplyDelete