Wednesday 26 August 2009

Crafting Time



Kerry and I had a fab time crafting today despite constant phone and text message interruptions. In between scones, sandwiches, cupcakes and a lot of chat we managed to complete two projects. Here is my version of Kerry's project - it's a fab address book, I love it and I hope you like it too. She really put me through my paces today by making me use my new I-top brad making tool, my bind it all (which I've had for ever and never used, and my Derwent Coloursoft pencils with paper stumps and Sanador (again never used). Whew for a while I thought I was on that show Challenge Anneka LOL. Anyway I was quite happy with the effect achieved with this method of colouring ) for a first try anyway).

My project was this lovely picnic basket which I scored using my Imperial Scor-pal Scoring Board. I just love that board. The cardstock used was Bazzill and patterned paper by Chatterbox. As usual I don't think my projects are complete unless they are filled with something nice. Today it was double chocolate chip muffins and lemon cupcakes from the Fabulous Bakin Boys - YUMMY!
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh and I added a little flower onto the brad too (after I took the photo though LOL).

    ReplyDelete