Friday 7 August 2009

Q. How Many Herma Dispensers Does One Woman Need?



Eleven obviously! I am ashamed to say that when I cleaned out my tote today I found 6 repositionable dispensers, 2 permanent , 1 permanent tab dispenser, 1 Kokoyu and one other (can't remember the name). I can't even say that they are for classes they are all mine - looking on the bright side at least I'll never run short of herma.

DH and I took Laura and two of her friends to ten pin bowling at X-scape tonight. We took a stroll over to Brahead and I did a little bit of shopping on my own and we met up for a hot choccie, coffee and cakes at Starbucks. It was a bit weird cos we never get to do things like that as Laura is normally with us. I suppose there must be some plus points to kids growing up LOL. Afterwards the girls decided that they would like to go on the some of the rides. Here is a picture of the girls on the Viva Mexico ride.

Off to bed now to get some rest before the 12 hour crop.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment